Vacancies at Music in Leicester magazine
There are no current vacancies at Music in Leicester magazine, as of January 2019.
We are always on the lookout for contributors. Get more information from our page Contributing to the magazine.
Page last edited: 8th May 2017
Join our growing team of editors, contributors, photographers and columnists.
There are no paid positions at Music in Leicester; all those who work for us contribute their time free of charge as volunteers. The magazine is free to read and has no paid income.
Join our team of content contributors for this web site. If you have:
- Lots of enthusiasm for music
- Know a bit about the local music scene in Leicester/shire
- Can write in plain English
- Have easy access to the Internet
then join up now and get going. Training and supervision are available.
Contributors write reviews of live music gigs, feature articles about bands and music artists, reviews of albums, report on music events and festivals.
We are looking for people who can go to live music events and write about them.
We also want people who can review recorded music and tracks.
We are looking for someone to help publish this website. Ideally this would be someone with previous experience of either publishing a website or a blog. The role involves:
- Managing the publication of the website on the Internet
- Gathering advice about editorial policy
- Verifying that the content meets acceptable standards
- Compliance with legal requirements
- Future development and strategy
Need to know more? Ask the editor.
Columnists are writers who contribute to their own page on a regular basis.